A safe space for middle school and high school students to hang out.
We are dedicated to provide a safe space for our local middle and high school students. A safe place to hang out and relax.
New Rules for our Students while at Iroquois County Youth Center. These Rules are to maintain safety and the health of everyone. If they are not followed, you will be told to leave and not return for 2 weeks from that date.
1. We will be open for 2 hours and then closed for 15 to 30 minutes to clean, then reopen till 8 PM when we close.
2. No more than 10 people can be inside Youth center at a time. That includes staff. Grandpa counts. If you are not allowed in the first session, you will be 1st in for the 2nd session
3. Masks must be worn
4. Temperatures will be taken upon entry. If your temperature is 100.3o F or above, you will leave the center.
5. Anyone coughing, sneezing, and/or showing possible signs of illness will be sent home. If you have any of these, stay home.
b. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
e. Muscle pain
f. Sore throat
6. Upon entering, you will wash your hands in the bathroom sink for at least 20 seconds and use soap. (don’t make a mess)
7. You will be asked to wash your hands frequently
8. Try to stay 6 feet away from each other as much as possible
9. You will be given hand sanitizer frequently
10.As usual, if you make grandpa angry, you will be told to leave.
Our center is here for you. We work hard to be a resource for our community. Have ideas about how we could do that better? Join us!
Check out our upcoming events.
Sign up to hear from us about new Programs, parties and events.
Your support and contributions will enable us to keep our programs going and provide a rich experience for our Youth Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Feed coming soon